Celebrating contemporary shetland knitwear: win a scarf from our tenth anniversary collection.
The annual Shetland Arts & Crafts Fair opens this evening in Lerwick. We'll be there - and as usual we have a competition! If you're not in Shetland you can enter here (scroll on for details).
Hoswick Paint scarf in sea blues with orange.
This year the prize is really special: a scarf from our new tenth anniversary collection, Hoswick Paint. These pieces were designed in celebration of ten years of Nielanell knitwear, which first opened its doors in Hoswick (on Shetland's South Mainland) in 2008.
Hoswick Paint scarf in sea greys and yellow.
The scarves are knitted in Shetland in extrafine merino, giving a beautiful drapey fabric. These scarves are long and luxurious and suit everyone. Muted blues and greys are accented with almost-fluoro orange or yellow. A distinctively Nielanell touch...
At time of writing these scarves are not yet available on the website!
How it works
- The prize - a Nielanell Hoswick Paint scarf, RRP £160
- The question - How many stitches in the scarf?*
- Winner chooses from blues or greys available in Hoswick Paint scarves either in person or via email.
- Comp closes 25/11/18. Winner notified by 30/11/18.
- One entry per person.
- The entrant with the exact answer, or closest to it, wins.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the correct entry made first.
- By entering this competition you agree to join our mailing list and, if you win, to be announced as winner!
- The competition is not open to employees or suppliers of Nielanell.
*NB This is a complicated jacquard stitch which means that there are more stitches on the back of the scarf than the front!
The competition is now closed. The winner was Debbie Katz.