Craft and immersive technologies
Along with 8 other Scottish makers, Niela has been exploring the possibilities of immersive technolgies (virtual reality), and what they could mean for her practice as a knitwear designer and textile artist.
To find out more, come along to the online presentation.
Wednesday 2nd February
Makers taking part
- Anne Marie Shillito, jeweller, Edinburgh
- Aubin Stewart, jeweller, Aberdeen
- Carrie Fertig, glass and multidisciplinary artist, Laurencekirk
- Chris Donnelly - ceramics, Edinburgh
- Clare Waddle, Yellow Broom, product design, Grantown on Spey
- Lara Townsend, stone carving, Edinburgh
- Maija Nygren, Almaborealis, knitwear, Edinburgh
- Mariam Sayed, woven textiles, Glasgow
- Niela Nell Kalra, Nielanell, knitted textiles, Shetland