Win a cape...just how many colours are there?
We're running a competition for the Shetland Arts & Crafts Association Christmas Fair, but we don't want to exclude those who can't be there - so you can enter online here!
The versatile Rigg cape is Nielanell's bestselling piece of knitwear. Every year we make a large number of colours - many more than other designers would produce. Is this sensible? No!
So. How many colours do you think we made last year?
Scroll down to enter the competition...
How it works
- The prize: a Nielanell Rigg cape, RRP £105.
- Guess how many colours of the Rigg cape we made last year (2015), and fill in the form below with your details.
- Winner chooses from colours available in Rigg capes in person or online.
- Comp closes 25/11/16. Winner notified by 29/11/16.
- One entry per person.
- The entrant with the exact answer, or closest to it, wins.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the correct entry made first.
- By entering this competition you agree to join our mailing list and, if you win, to be announced as winner!
The competition is now closed.
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about events, offers, competitions and all the news from the studio.
The Rigg cape is our bestselling piece of knitwear, because it suits everyone - our customers wear their knits just how they like.