We're running a competition for the 2017 Shetland Arts & Crafts Association Christmas Fair, but we don't want to exclude those who can't be there - so you can enter online here!
Our Kirsin cape is Nielanell's take on Shetland lace. But can you tell us the weight of the yarn used to make it? That's the yarn weight in grams, before the cape is linked and washed.
Scroll down to enter.
How it works
- The prize - a Nielanell Kirsin cape, RRP £125
- Guess how much yarn is used to make the cape (in grams), before linking and washing. Enter your details in the entry form.
- Winner chooses from colours available in Kirsin capes in person or online.
- Comp closes 25/11/17. Winner notified by 29/11/17.
- One entry per person.
- The entrant with the exact answer, or closest to it, wins.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the correct entry made first.
- By entering this competition you agree to join our mailing list and, if you win, to be announced as winner!
- The competition is not open to employees or suppliers of Nielanell.
The competiton is now closed.